LINEAR DRIVE TECHNOLOGY
No matter whether you use the term magnetic linear motors, long-stator motors, linear asynchronous motors, linear synchronous motors or linear magnetic motors – with us you get the system solution perfectly matched to your requirements.
- Linear drive systems from InTraSys transmit propulsive forces of up to 200 kN and accelerate objects weighing tons up to 50 m/s (180 km/h) per second.
- Linear drive technology is used wherever high demands are placed on safety, reliability and freedom from maintenance.
- The moving vehicles or objects are purely passive and do not require any energy supply for the drive.
- Thanks to sophisticated control technology and sensor technology, large masses can be moved precisely.
- Control takes place in real time and centrally via the control centre.
- Linear drive technology is the alternative when extreme environmental conditions prohibit the use of conventional systems.
- Linear drives transmit the driving force directly and contactlessly to the part to be moved.
- The disadvantages of conventional drives (e.g. friction, wear, play, elasticity etc.) do not occur at all.
- No sensors or electronics are required in the moving vehicles.
- Our range of services at a glance:
- Engineering and consulting for magnet technology in general
- Planning and integration of system solutions for your drive problem
- Synchronous and asynchronous linear motors (LSM or LIM) with a wide range of power and dimensions
- Precisely fitting inverters for the drives
- sophisticated control technology
- precise sensor technology
- comprehensible and proven operating software and diagnostics
- worldwide service via a network of optimally trained partners
Our Business Activities at a Glance
- Engineering and Consulting in the general field of magnetic technology
- Planning and Integration of systems to solve your drive problems
- Linear Synchronous and Linear Induction Motors (LSM or LIM) in a wide variety of nominal power and dimension
- VFIs, perfectly fitting your drives
- Well thought-out control systems
- Precise Sensors
- Understandable and proven User Interfaces and Diagnostic Tools
- World-wide After-Sales Service provided by a network of perfectly trained partners
Presentation (in English language) on our linear drives and their system design for download (PDF, 320 k).